Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Friends and Fun!

I was talking to a friend a while ago and she was telling me about her weekends. How fun was to get drunk and so on. While I was talking to her I started writing in my mind (and on a piece of paper) this post. You can see all over the world problems that come from this little "fun". TO GET DRUNK!!

Just look it up. You will find many accidents, relationships that ended, fights, people hurting each other, and many other consequences... You don't even have to look it up I believe everybody knows someone that knows someone who lost someone, or know someone who has problems with alcohol.

I was listening to my friend weekend and I started thinking about how I usually like to spend my time with my friends. I like to hang out. I remember I enjoy playing cards or a game board with my family, friends.

I remember once we played a game for hours and by the end of the night everybody was happy. Nobody had a single drink. (Look at  the pictures. Do you think it was a fun night?)

I know this is an exception nowadays fun for people like that friend is to get drunk. I miss having more friends that enjoy to have fun with a deck or game. The worst of it is the new generation doesn't know how to have fun without drinking. They don't know how to start a conversation or how to keep it. Unless they are drinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment