Thursday, August 18, 2011

Plans

You know when you have ideas what you are planning to do? During your vacation or even next weekend? Funny thing is you make plans and get ready for all that... No matter what. And then something happens.You can't do it anymore. I think about how I had so many plans and now I don't know what's gonna happen. My plans are changing by the day.
People will say you need plans but today I kept thinking why? Things happen all the time and all you had planed it's set up to fail. Some people may call it fate. I don't know if that's the case but I do believe in fate. 
I would like to know where my fate is taking me.
I know what I want, but am I gonna get that? I wonder how you know what to do and specially how to make the right choice... 

No comments:

Post a Comment